Hoist and freefall winchesGearboxes for mobile systems
From 2 to 350 tons, whether hoisting, logging or freefall winches – no load is too heavy for our rope winches!
We offer complete customer-specific solutions for virtually any area of use. From mobile cranes to offshore and marine cranes - our rope winches have been successfully used around the world for decades
- Practical and economic design principles
- Flexible designs and versatile attachment options
- High-quality integrated winch gearboxes
- High rope speeds and capacities with low rope wear
All of our rope winches are designed, engineered, manufactured and fitted in-house from start to finish. Our in-house production depth ensures high-quality, coordinated assemblies from one of the most experienced manufacturers in the field of winch construction.
Depending on the use, one or two compact winch gearboxes are used inside the rope drum. Our rope winches can also be fitted with disk brakes, spring pressure multi-disk brakes or band brakes on the rope drum for passenger transport and other safety requirements. Bevel and spur wheel preliminary gear stages and hydraulic or electric holding brakes can be added at the drive end at the customer’s request.
Our rope drums can be produced without grooving, with normal grooving or special grooving for up to 10 rope layers in cast or welded models.
Depending on the use, the rope winches are also available with pressure rollers, slackline detection, end-of-rope control, rope winder and much more.
Our freefall winches with freefall brake - on the outside or integrated in the drum - are probably the biggest and yet most compact in the world with a rope traction force of up to 200 tons.
- Winch tractions from 2 to 350 tons
- Rope diameter from 6 - 80 mm
- Maximum dynamic output torques: TII = 5,000 Nm – 5,000,000 Nm
- Maximum static output torques: TIII = 7,000 Nm – 7,500,000 Nm
- Transmission ratios from i=18 to i=6800
The details of all of our designs are tailored to the respective use and the customer’s specifications and requirements.